WA. Reg. #600 215 964
FEA - Finite Element Analysis
EXCELLENCE in ENGINEERING - Using CAD and Finite Element Methods for design and analysis
Engineering Excellence for 35 years
may be part of another job, i.e., project management or project engineer or other partnering arrangement.
may be all or in-part as a stand-alone effort.
efforts can include:
- from sketches to animated/rendered walk-thru's.
- creating the appropriate response charts, matrices, pictures & documents to show that the proposal responds to all the specifications in the bid documents.
- when level of involvement is appropriate & based on tasks, partnering, etc., we can assist with, or create, costing/estimates/pricing.
- create the computer files necessary to display/tranfer the proposal.
in various formats
Animations & Walk-thru's & Fly-over's
Proposal hard copy
- create the output for sending to printer as req'd and/or creating the completed documents for delivery. This can also be hard copy of software, i.e., tapes, CD's, ftp files, etc.
- under some circumstances it may be appropriate for us to participate in and/or present the actual proposal.
Proposals on the Web
- high inpact, low kbyte, animated graphics files for web-based proposals or transmission using HTML 4 based tools. Allows nice animated graphics that still run on older machines, browsers and slower modems.
Industrial Construction Co.
PO Box 8,
2221 Garrett St., Suite B
Enumclaw, WA. 98022-0008
Phone: 253 218 6016
Cell Phone: 253 218 5396